Sunday, August 29, 2010

KLIA


Kadang-kadang, aku selalu wonder. How’s life should be? Selalu manis, mesti terlalu boring. Kalau terlalu banyak pahitnya, macam tak patut pulak. Anyway, it’s not something that is certained. I mean, we can always bring out the best into our life. Tapi kalau dah di Luh Mahfuz tertulis yang pahit kita akan dapat, itulah terbaik. He’ll always set us something good. Sebagai ujian, tak kiralah test tu datang as a nikmat or maybe a damn one.

It’s ujian in other words, obstacles. Semalam for the first time, berbuka di KLIA. And of course, I wasn’t there for nothing. I was there to share joys and tears, to send my fellow housemate, dormate, and of course batchmate ever or should I replace it with one of our siblings in Titanz and in my case, my classmate for the whole five years in KYS who’ll be futhering his studies to US.

Awal sampai, tapi sedikit saja yang dibicarakan. Bukan apa, with less time left main priority mestilah kat family. Aku faham Che Mokh , (if you are reading this)=). Apa-apa pun, I know he was glad to see us. Dan sedikit ralat sebab tak sempat jumpa dengan Faymao, Chombee, Amal and Uzira. And I’m sure you guys were also sad. So long Che Mokh @ Aqmal salleh. Till we meet again maybe another a year, mesti a lot to be shared, and take care. After this, ramai lagi akan menyusul. Joys and tears. At least, the least I can do is to be there. To wave at you guys, to say goodbye, goodluck, and take care. And to give a hug to be remembered for the rest of life.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice=D