Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hope!

I really hope u are reading this.

When life is getting harder, you are always there, giving ur words saying life isnt beautiful, you are the one who needs to decorate it, to paint it, to make it beautiful. I know you are strong. You are the one who always inspires me. The one who always strive to be the best and beat the rest. And I know. you are so determined in your life. You have your goals, big ambition and never look back. Never take those obstacles in front as something that will stop you from your goals. I know you are a big hearted person, and you'll bounce back higher whenever you fall and that what you always say to me. So now is your time to bounce back.

Ask yourself this question:
"Are you going to finish strong?"



Because u'll never can predict what the future holds but it'll come soon enough. Everything happens for reasons. Our Creator will never put us on a test if He knows we cant handle it. Be happy and be yourself. I know u are strong and never give up because a quitter never wins and winner never quits.










No comments: