Saturday, October 2, 2010

senyumlah

Dah lama dah tak update blog ni. Please, bukan hangat-hangat tahi ayam okay. It’s just that I’m busy with assignments, catching up the datelines, preparing for presentation, tests are coming abundantly, rugby, somehow ia amat memenatkan.~sigh~. But we had great time during sambutan raya. How I wish I could put up pictures of us. Getting to know new people is such a great feeling. Okay. I have a so called riddle here. What on earth that is no price at all, it is available 24/7 365 days, some might call it sweet and lovely, it’s special Okay stop it! one more clue.. If you give it to people you’ll 99.9% will get it back??come on..melt the ice in your head. Okay, I’ll give you the answer..hmm..it is SMILE =) Simple kan? Believe it or not, just a simple smile, it could light up others life. Somehow, orang yang dalam big trouble pun at least akan rasa relieve. Betul tak tipu. Kan? So smile when you bump into strangers and of course kalau people we know, lagilah kena senyum, tegur. Tak salah kot. Me myself is working so hard on this. At least I give it a try. You’ll not lose anything but you’ll gain everything.

No comments: